Munnar - Munnar - Thekkady - Houseboat - Kovalam - Trivandrum
6 Days - 5 Nights
- Kochin pick up.
- Drive to the main attraction of Kerala’s Hill station Munnar
- Drive to the main attraction of Kerala’s Hill station Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty
- Overnight stay at the resort as you suggested at Munnar.
- You can enjoy the Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai – offering a spectacular view, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary, home of Nilgiry Thar( very rare mountain goat), considering the ecological faunal, floral, geo- morphological and zoological significant & Tea Plantation.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
- Proceeding to Thekkady.Sight seeing destinatios include Periyar wild life sanctuary,Tiger reserve & Spice plantations.
- Overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Proceeding to House boat at Alleppy.Enjoying the back waters.
- Overnight stay at Houseboat with all foods.
- Proceeding to Kovalam beach. considered as the Paradise of the South
- Over night stay at Kovalam
- Drive to Trivandrum the Capital city of Kerala.Visit Sri Padmanabha swami temple, The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, Thakkala palace & zoo.
- Return back to home town with sweet memories.
Day - 3